Thursday, December 22, 2011

Day 20 ~ Holiday Gift Guide ~ Zoobie Pets ~ Mudd The Moose Blanket Pet

Zoobies was created by two young brothers, Reid and JC Smoot, who shared a common desire to invent something that was fun, innovative and functional.  Coming from a large family of nine children, they saw the need to make long road trips and family excursions easier on parents.


Zoobies makes sure no corners are cut when making their products, making them the cutest, most high-end plush animals in the animal kingdom that also provide a comfy blanket and an extra-cuddly pillow.  They measure their success in terms of squishability and comfort.

Zoobies personally guarantee every product they make to be the softest, most huggable plush toy you've ever squeezed.

The plush toys have super-squishy, micro-bead faces, extremely cuddly body fur and soft, warm coral fleece blankets and sleeping bags.

Zoobies have been featured on Today, Redbook, Scholastic Parent & Child, The Early Show and many more~!!  

It's A Blanket...It's A Toy...It's A Pillow...It's All-In-One~!!

Mudd the Moose
My Thoughts ~!!

I was pleased to be able to receive a Zoobies "Mudd the Moose" Blanket Pet"...of course I would choose the Moose, I am MAD about them afterall~!! 

I thought it was just adorable when I first opened the packaging.  It was bigger than I thought which was great because I was thinking the pillow aspect wouldn't have been very viable and I was happy to have been proven wrong.

ARV $35.00
The material is VERY soft to touch and the pillow was comfortable to place your head upon.  My kids took turns sleeping with it so that they could each give their opinion and both said they woke up after having a great nights sleep.  My daughter felt comforted by the Moose located at her head and my son loved how the blanket felt on his skin.  They both thought the Moose was really cute and loved his horns.

I thought the workmanship was excellent, there were no running threads or any places that looked like it may wear quickly.  All the seams were tight and well formed!  The colour of the material is nice and vibrant and a proper shade for a Moose.

I think these would make excellent gifts ANY time of the year for both the young and the old~!!  There are many designs to choose from and I am quite positive you will find something to suit your needs~!!

  • Microbead stuffed head for ultimate squishability
  • Large, super-soft coral fleece blanket zipped inside: 44" x 34"
  • L: 18" x W: 6" x H: 10.5"
  • 100% polyester (additional materials)
  • Washing-Blanket: Machine wash, tumble dry. Blanket zips off for easy washing.
  • Washing-Outer pouch: Spot wash (if machine washed, using a laundry bag designed for delicates is recommended).
  • Two bottom hook-and-loop Velcro tabs gather Blanket Pet™ into animal shape.
  • Recommended for ages 3 and up, but safely tested for all ages.






post signature 
** Disclosure: I did not accept any compensation from the sponsors other than review copies, my views are my own, reviewed by me..as I see it~!! **


No comments:

Post a Comment

Please leave us some love...and have yourself a groovy day~!! Peaces...xoxo